I’ve mostly been doing posts about what I’ve done, but this time, I’m going to try something new.
????The good things about traveling are:
- if you are cold at home, there’s a pretty good chance that it will be warmer where you go
- there are interesting animals
- usually a pool
- eat out a lot
????The less good things about traveling are:
- you miss home
- you get bored
- repacking to move from place to place
????But there are solutions to some of the problems:
- FaceTime with who you miss
- have repeatable things (this means you can do them several times, like drawing, or playing with putty)
- have a good packing system
I’m in Sri Lanka now. It’s quite cold, and we went to a tea plantation today.
Comments are closed.
Hi Ruby! I sure have enjoyed your posts and all the wonderful photos. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us (and your travel tips!). It is very interesting to see this part of the world from your perspective. Looking forward to hearing more about your next leg of the trip!
Hi Ruby, I’m so proud of you for finding solutions to some challenges of traveling. You figured out how to turn some not so great things into good things. Finding solutions is a skill you can use in many situations in the future. I love you! Bebe